Onrail own and operate two 2014 model undercutting units. These units fit to our 13t excavators and have consistently proved to be extremely productive onsite.
Onrail has the plant and qualified operators to completely deliver packages of work in-house. To date Onrail have delivered a number of significant undercutting projects in the Hunter Valley using our under-cutters, loaders, 5t and 8t excavators and Hirail dumpers, along with our track certifiers to improve track drainage and maintain track alignment and top.
Railway Maintenance For Mud Holes
At Onrail, we are experts at removing and rectifying mud and bog holes, delivering an unparalleled service. Working effectively and efficiently, we own and operate all the required major and minor plants to remove dangerous mud holes, completely in-house.
With two 2014-model undercutting units owned and operated by Onrail, we are proven to provide productive onsite service. Fitting to 13-tonne excavators, the units are powerful, delivering complete work packages in-house.
We have the capacity and capability to work on a large variety of projects, both on the tracks and off. We can complete any of your tasks using our fleet of excavators and loader attachments.
Our fleet of trucks move our equipment between projects. Insured to carry third party equipment, our trucks and drivers can be hired to relocate your plant and equipment to another location, wherever you are going in Australia.
- Subdivision construction
- Hunter Football stadium
- Fire trails for NPWS
- Embankment Widening Projects
- Drainage and Trenching Project
- Our Plant designed primarily for resleepering projects
- We own some of the industry’s top equipment
- We provide a complete solution
- Railroad contractors with an industry leading advantage
- Under cutting and Ballast cleaning
- Mudhole ,Bog Hole removal and remediation
- Track formation & Resleepring Project
- ULX & UHSC job in Rail corridor
- Onrail has the plant and qualified operators to completely deliver packages
- Industrial and Residential construction